Foam roofing is a specialized process. With 4 decades of foam roofing experience in the Bay Area, Armstrong Foam Roofing can proudly say we have perfected the foam roofing process and as a result, we have installed more residential foam roofs than anyone in the United States.
1. Pre-site inspection
2. Supply all job related permits.
3. Broom clean and prepare roof for foam
4. Tear off up to 2* layers of roofing materials if needed
5. Installation of Class A substrate if required
6. Replace as necessary edge metal, stacks and vents
7. Apply 1 1/2
8. Apply 2 coats of AWS ultraviolet protective coating
9. Broadcast granules into finish coat
10. Roof completion