Foam roofing is the most energy-efficient roofing material available – over 500% more efficient than conventional roofs. It’s the first intelligent roofing technology for flat and low-sloped roofs, combining insulation and roofing into one material. That means no roofing seams or multiple layers – eliminating the expanding and contracting and separating that allows water and microbes to seep in and damage your roof.
Each Armstrong Foam roof is custom installed. It’s sprayed on as a liquid mixture, and within a few seconds expands up to 30 times its original volume into a watertight, seamless solid that custom forms to the roofing substrate. Just look at the advantages of an Armstrong Foam roof:
- Tough, seamless construction
- Can be sprayed onto almost any surface including irregularly shaped roofs and uneven surfaces
- Tenacious adhesion – demonstrated in the most recent Florida hurricanes
- Moisture resistant – even when the membrane coating is damaged
- Inch-per-inch, the highest energy efficient roofing material available
- Extremely strong – yet ultra lightweight
- Proven longevity classifies it as a sustainable low-slope roofing system
- In most cases requires only periodic recoating for decades of service
Get your free estimate today!
Here’s the most important part: Armstrong has installed more residential foam roofing than any other company in America! And we offer you the best, longest-lasting warranties available! Our thousands of satisfied customers in the Bay Area, including San Francisco, Oakland, San Rafael, Alameda, Palo Alto, Berkeley, South San Francisco, Daly City, Burlingame, San Jose, El Cerrito, Concord, Walnut Creek and Danville, have never regretted having Armstrong Roofing replace their original roofing material with our affordable and long-lasting SPF Roofing.