Foam roofing is the most energy-efficient roofing material available – over 500% more efficient than conventional roofs. It’s the first intelligent roofing technology for flat and low-sloped roofs, combining insulation and roofing into one material. That means no roofing seams or multiple layers – eliminating the expanding and contracting and separating that allows water and microbes to seep in and damage your roof.
Each Armstrong Foam roof is custom installed. It’s sprayed on as a liquid mixture, and within a few seconds expands up to 30 times its original volume into a watertight, seamless solid that custom forms to the roofing substrate. Just look at the advantages of an Armstrong Foam roof:
- Tough, seamless construction
- Can be sprayed onto almost any surface including irregularly shaped roofs and uneven surfaces
- Tenacious adhesion – demonstrated in the most recent Florida hurricanes
- Moisture resistant – even when the membrane coating is damaged
- Inch-per-inch, the highest energy efficient roofing material available
- Extremely strong – yet ultra lightweight
- Proven longevity classifies it as a sustainable low-slope roofing system
- In most cases requires only periodic recoating for decades of service
Here’s the most important part: Armstrong has installed more residential foam roofing than any other company in America! And we offer you the best, longest-lasting warranties available!
Before you consider any other roof for your flat or low-sloped roof, let Armstrong show you why our Bay Area Foam roofing is your best investment for your home!